1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..
    Dismiss Notice

Zeitgeist movement

Discussion in 'Lounge Area' started by adz, Mar 23, 2016.

1. adz

adz Member

Australia
    State:
    Vic
    City:
    Regional Victoria
    Hi guys
    Have any of you heard of the zeitgeist movement. It really challenge the norm. I would be interested in hearing what member of this forum think about the doco.

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

2. Murray

Murray Site Admin Staff Member

Australia
    State:
    Queensland
    City:
    Brisbane
    Yep, There is no solution. It will all come to an end and very soon. Some of you may not like it, but it is all predicted in the Bible and will end with the return of Jesus, and let's hope that it is soon.
    Why don't people like this scenario? Because it brings with it a moral imperative. The world governments, corporations and most individuals are morally bankrupt.

3. adz

adz Member

Australia
    State:
    Vic
    City:
    Regional Victoria
    I was raised in a Catholic house and the only reason we didn't go to church on a Sunday was because we went Saturday night. My children are also raised Catholic although not so strict. I am an open minded person and have a great deal of respect for all religions. If you are the same you might be interested to watch this.

In conjunction with this

Ps might watch a bit to many documentaries. :)

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk