1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..
    Dismiss Notice

Whats with wheat

Discussion in 'Lounge Area' started by Terra, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Terra

Terra Active Member

Australia
    State:
    south australia
    City:
    Riverland
    Just watched this documentary its free for the next 6 days but I would have no second thoughts buying a copy.

Its about how humans have altered wheat and the problems thats causing

The science has been chasing yields and forgotten plant health

And of course the chemical circus that engulfs our food chain

Another reason to grow as much of our own food ourselves as possible

recommend highly 15 great presenters including Joel Salatin one could argue one of the worlds best farmers

https://whatswithwheat.com/

2. Murray

Murray Site Admin Staff Member

Australia
    State:
    Queensland
    City:
    Brisbane
    Great post Terra, Sorry , only just seen it. Right on. I have not long ago discovered I am slightly celiac. I love anything that comes out of a pastry shop, but it does not love me. So I have been doing a lot of reading. You are spot on with this one.