1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..
    Dismiss Notice

Tote system going well

Discussion in 'TotePonics - IBC - CHOP Systems' started by JBC, Nov 29, 2017.

1. JBC

JBC Member

Australia
    State:
    Queensland
    City:
    Ipswich
    D5A83FB9-45F4-42D3-9761-3EFC1151C323.jpeg 0EE40BC4-C14F-4FD9-9610-EC024F49A42A.jpeg My tote system is finally coming together nicely, we have perch, bass and mullet also getting some cod and yellow belly

Majid Allas likes this.
  2. Murray

Murray Site Admin Staff Member

Australia
    State:
    Queensland
    City:
    Brisbane
    HI JBC,
    I am very interested in the Mullet.
    How did you get them? and are they doing well?

3. JBC

JBC Member

Australia
    State:
    Queensland
    City:
    Ipswich
    Hi Murray

The mullet are gold spot which I caught from my local river in a cast net, they are going well had them for around a month now. They eat fish flakes and pellets.

4. Murray

Murray Site Admin Staff Member

Australia
    State:
    Queensland
    City:
    Brisbane
    Thats great JBC. I really want to give Mullet a try. I have no idea how to use a cast net, so maybe I will need to make a fish trap and see how that goes.