1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..
    Dismiss Notice

Posting or Replying does not automatically subscribe you?

Discussion in 'Site Guidelines.' started by Aquaponeer, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Aquaponeer

Aquaponeer Member

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place. This looked like the best option.

I noticed by posting a message or replying to one did not automatically "subscribe" you to the thread.

this makes it very inconvenient to try and find your threads again, especially if you are waiting for a reply...

does anyone know how to modify user settings to accomodate this?

Non-the-less I am grateful for the community and knowledge base available on this forum.

2. David - WI

David - WI Member

USA
    State:
    Wisconsin
    City:
    Juneau
    You can change subscription notifications for an individual topic in the "Additional Options" box below the editor box that you type your reply in.

If you click "User CP" in the left-hand corner of the toolbar above, then click on "Edit Option" under "Settings & Options" on the left toolbar; there is a drop-down box to change your default subscription notification behavior.

Attached Files:

3. Aquaponeer

Aquaponeer Member

Fixed! Thanks David, i guess i did not look hard or long enough for this option.

Thanks to you ive set it correctly now.

sorry for wasting your time! :)

4. David - WI

David - WI Member

USA
    State:
    Wisconsin
    City:
    Juneau
    You're welcome (I only replied so you can test your subscription. LOL)