1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..
    Dismiss Notice

North Texas Tilapia

Discussion in 'Hatcheries - fish suppliers - Trout - Perch - Cod ' started by Tracy Holz, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Tracy Holz

Tracy Holz Member

I found a great place to get Mozambique Tilapia in the North Texas area. There is a fish farm in Caddo Mills, around FM 36 & Interstate 30. They also have Channel Catfish. I got fingerling Tilapia for $1 each.
    No I get nothing for this - He also answered a bunch of questions for me. - nice guys.

Txt or call Brandon at 903-413-9252

2. mwestvang

mwestvang Member

United States
    State:
    texas
    City:
    WEATHERFORD
    Do they have other fish?

Mike

3. Tracy Holz

Tracy Holz Member

I know of Channel Catfish

4. mwestvang

mwestvang Member

United States
    State:
    texas
    City:
    WEATHERFORD
    I found them on google and they have bluegill too.

Thanks,

Mike

5. Tracy Holz

Tracy Holz Member

Good to know - easy to get to only 2 miles south off of I-30

6. pioneer07

pioneer07 New Member

I am extremely euphoric to read it, you are giving such an exceptionally amazing data. Much appreciated.