1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie to this

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bill Sadler, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Bill Sadler

Bill Sadler New Member

Australia
    State:
    Tasmania
    City:
    Mole Creek
    Hi all, My name is Bill and myself and my partner have recently moved to tasmania where we plan so purchase a lifestyle property and work toward self sufficiency. To this end we are keen to learn about Aquaponics and so are wondering is there anyone on this site who is living in Tasmania and has an Aquaponics system in place. We would love to talk to you about any practical issues of being in tassie etc and maybe (if you were ok with this) call in for a visit to see a system working. I see there are courses later in the year in Brisbane and/or NSW and we may in fact attend one of these. But if we could talk to someone about the practicality of doing this in Tassie that would be awesome.
    Many thanks
    Bill and Tonia