1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..
    Dismiss Notice

My greenhouse and aquaponics system

Discussion in 'Greenhouse - Shade house.' started by Ralph, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Ralph

Ralph New Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  2. GrahamC

GrahamC New Member

Wow. Big project. How much did this all cost you?

3. Ralph

Ralph New Member

So far I have about $400 in it...but...I expect to have 6 more growbeds at ($90) each to build..I plan to sell veggies at our local flea market..so it should pay its self off in 2 years..

4. GrahamC

GrahamC New Member

Not bad.

I'd like to dig in a fish pond too one day but local bylaws would require me to fence it all in.

5. Ralph

Ralph New Member

It is fenced in..I placed it in the ground for the heating/cooling .. where I am in FL the surface water maintains an approximate 70 degree water temp in the winter...I may have to put in a rocket stove but so far the temps have not been bad...

6. Ralph

Ralph New Member

Here it is fenced ...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  7. kellenw

kellenw Member

Welcome aboard Ralph. Neat project. :)