1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..
    Dismiss Notice

Jade still in stock

Discussion in 'Hatcheries - fish suppliers - Trout - Perch - Cod ' started by Trevwbird, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Trevwbird

Trevwbird Member

I bought some jade perch yesterday from SEQ Fish and they have a lot of jades left from this season.
    my surprise is how big they are as they are 6 months old already.
    i checked on my little babies last night nod they are swimming around just fine and the smart ones came to the top for food. They know its coming . Just about to check them now.

happy fishing everybody

2. Murray

Murray Site Admin Staff Member

Australia
    State:
    Queensland
    City:
    Brisbane
    Must go over and get a hundred or two before they are all gone. Thanks for the heads-up.

3. Trevwbird

Trevwbird Member

Dane down there said the got heels of Jades this year, but thy got hardly any golden perch.
    He said it all to do with the weather, regardless of the hormones.
    Murray what they have is all for this season, there quite big too.
    Happy fishing.
    regards Trevor