1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..
    Dismiss Notice

how do I find one of my threads

Discussion in 'Site Guidelines.' started by Bluegill, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Bluegill

Bluegill Member

I commented on a thread and cant find it.....how can I search for a particular thread....

2. Murray

Murray Site Admin Staff Member

Australia
    State:
    Queensland
    City:
    Brisbane
    Click on your name at left and a drop down menu will appear. "find all posts by Bluegil" will be one option avbl to you.
    Hope this helps.

3. Bluegill

Bluegill Member

Thanks,Murray!

4. livinontop

livinontop Guest

I've put this off for weeks, cause I hate to look dumb. But Murray's answer didn't work for me. I've tried everything. Any other suggestions? I'd like to "see" if I've missed any replies to questions I've asked in different topics. Thanks.

5. Yabbies4me

Yabbies4me Administrator Staff Member

Australia
    State:
    W.A.
    City:
    Perth
    Hi livinontop,

- Then click on your user name in the top right of the page.
    - Click on the "statistics" tab near the top of your profile page.
    - Then click on "find all posts started by" or "find all threads started by".

Cheers, Yabbies.

6. livinontop

livinontop Guest

Thank you sooo much! I'm so happy to know how to do this now! Thank you!!