1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..
    Dismiss Notice
  1. buttonboxguy

buttonboxguy New Member

Worms on the run

We are close to getting our 1st snow. I grow indoors under a 400 watt Metal Halide lite and have just switched over from Hydroponics. My water temp is 80F and my air temp is controlled at 75-80F. I bought a dvd from Murray (Aquaponics Made Easy) but have been unable to view it because of the foreign(PAL) format. I know he uses red worms in his systems. So I just need to view the dvd somehow as I'm sure he talks about the red worms.

2. buttonboxguy

buttonboxguy New Member

Worms on the run

Thanks ClosedLoop, They are new to the system (AP)from the safe enviroment of their compost bins. I did leave the lite on tonight and gave them some worm feed so they should stay in the GB and nibble on their snacks till the big lite kicks on at 6am

3. Graham307

Graham307 New Member

Thanks for the advice.

4. Yabbies4me

Yabbies4me Administrator Staff Member

Australia
    State:
    W.A.
    City:
    Perth
    If you have a DVD drive on your puter, you can downlaod freeware off the net called AnyDVD that will enable you to watch the DVD.

Cheers.