1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..
    Dismiss Notice

**** PRICE DROP**** Mature IBC Chop 2 (3 Grow Bed) System for Sale - Adelaide

Discussion in 'For sale - Lost - Found - Wanted - and such stuff.' started by DMC, Mar 14, 2015.

1. DMC

DMC Member

I'm selling my AP system as we're moving house soon and I'm planning on building an entirely new system once we've settled in.
    The AP has been in operation for 14 months now and has been extremely successful. It currently has approx 12 - 15 yabbies in the sump as well as approx 40 Silver Perch and some of the SP's are approaching plate size!!!
    All three grow beds and a single vertical grow bed are filed with Canna Clay medium and each have healthy colonies of compost worms.
    It also comes with a 6500 litre/hr high efficiency pump with a 5000 litre/hr back-up pump, a high volume air pump that currently runs two air stones through 12mm hoses that can be throttled through individual valves.
    I'm looking at selling my complete system for $2,000 ONO including all unused fish food and can be persuaded (a fee to be negotiated) to help with the relocation and setup ensuring that the all important bacteria colony, fish and yabbies are maintained in a healthy state. This AP system comes with everything you need to start off with and also enjoying the benefit of without having to wait for the system to mature over 12 moths to start enjoying the maximum yield of fresh produce including fish!!!!
    If your interested, please send me a PM.
    Cheers,
    Daz

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
  2. arnold.ning

arnold.ning New Member

Australia
    State:
    SA
    City:
    Adelaide
    Is it still available?can you send me some photos of your system?email wind_nk@hotmail.com I can arrange a visit after Easter. Thx

3. DMC

DMC Member

Yes, it is still available, and yes after Easter will be fine!
    I'll send you some photos to your email.
    Thanks

4. Saoye

Saoye New Member

Australia
    State:
    South Australia
    City:
    Adelaide
    If you don't mind sending me the pics too? Saoye@hotmail.com where is the system currently?

5. DMC

DMC Member

The system is currently in Salisbury Plain.

The photos are in your email.

Cheers

6. DMC

DMC Member

For the interest of others, here are some recent photos of the system.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. DMC

DMC Member

PRICE REDUCTION!!!
    Just letting everyone know that I've dropped the price down to $1650..00 ONO!

8. Farmer Ian

Farmer Ian New Member

Still available mate?

9. DMC

DMC Member

Yep, it sure is!

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

10. DMC

DMC Member

OK, it's now time to get serious - this system is located at my in-laws and they want their garden space back...
    The new price is now $1400.00 ONO
    PM me for more details!