1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..
    Dismiss Notice

My system expanded now

Discussion in 'AQUAPONICS MADE EASY interactive discussion forum.' started by baseman1703, Jan 7, 2018.

1. baseman1703

baseman1703 New Member

Australia
    State:
    Western Australia
    City:
    Karratha
    have had to move houses and have expanded my system. It's now the height of summer here in Karratha and hard to get seedlings the easiest I could do was Chillies and capsicum but have just found some broccoli after hunting around though a nursery. Also some tomatoes.
    My nitrates are going stupid so hopefully the new planting will help eat a few away.

Attached Files:

2. Yabbies4me

Yabbies4me Administrator Staff Member

Australia
    State:
    W.A.
    City:
    Perth
    ..........................................................................................:thumbsup2: