1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..
    Dismiss Notice

Maximus kit measurements wanted

Discussion in 'New Aquaponics systems - off-the-shelf ready to go' started by aquaflight, Sep 5, 2012.

1. aquaflight

aquaflight New Member

Can anyone help me? I need to know how long and wide the growbeds for the Maximus kit are so as I know they can fit in my greenhouse, which is 14' x 8'. I intend to put the fish tank in a shed next to the greenhouse, the shed is 2.5 metres x 3 metres wide. No good getting a kit and find it doesn't fit!

2. RupertofOZ

RupertofOZ New Member

3. Rokku

Rokku New Member

Does anyone know the exact dimensions of the Maximus Kit without considering the walking space around it? Also is the Terrace 400L grow bed the same width as 585L grow bed just not as long?

4. Murray

Murray Site Admin Staff Member

Australia
    State:
    Queensland
    City:
    Brisbane
    Hi Rokku,
    You should really ring us at the office, it will be easier in the end. 07 32000272

5. Rokku

Rokku New Member

Thanks Murray just gave em a call and seems 3.6m is the physical width required for the maximus.

This is the space I am considering. It is 3.5m wide along the brick kitchen wall and 2.5m along the wooden porch. Note I plan to remove that circular brick flower bed to make it square.

[​IMG]