1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..
    Dismiss Notice

JADE PERCH - GOLD COAST - CHEAP

Discussion in 'For sale - Lost - Found - Wanted - and such stuff.' started by Fish4fish3, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Fish4fish3

Fish4fish3 New Member

Australia
    State:
    NSW
    City:
    Tweed heads
    Hello, i recently was given 30+ jade perch from my mate that had to move house and looking to flip them over fast. I promised him id give him the money as he is too busy moving and with work.

Theyre +20cm to over 30cm. All healthy and solid fish. It is genuine sale and i can not keep... Well, will not... as i breed cichlids and are taking up valuable realestate in my garage systems.

35 give or take... All for $70

So stock your dam or system cheap today!

0401 824 054 for fastest response.

Cheers, Roman.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  2. Murray

Murray Site Admin Staff Member

Australia
    State:
    Queensland
    City:
    Brisbane
    Sounds like a good deal to me. Someone should jump on them quickly.

3. Fish4fish3

Fish4fish3 New Member

Australia
    State:
    NSW
    City:
    Tweed heads
    Price slashed. 35 fish for $70

4. andyholloway

andyholloway Super Moderator

Australia
    State:
    NSW
    City:
    Nunderi
    I'd love to grab them but I am still about 1-2 months away from being ready for fish. If you still have them at the start of June, I'll take them :)

5. Fish4fish3

Fish4fish3 New Member

Australia
    State:
    NSW
    City:
    Tweed heads