1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..
    Dismiss Notice

Jade and Silver Perch for Sale - Brisbane

Discussion in 'For sale - Lost - Found - Wanted - and such stuff.' started by TonyS, Jan 31, 2017.

1. TonyS

TonyS Active Member

Australia
    State:
    QLD
    City:
    Bunya
    Hi All,

I am in the process of winding down my system and as a result I have approximately 100 jade and silver perch in the 200 to 300mm + size range for sale.

I had previously built a large system, but work and other commitments are preventing me from giving it the time it needs to keep it performing optimally. as a result I have decided to scale down the bio load and then plant mass to something I can manage in the time I have.

There are quite a few plate size fish in there,
    $5 for Fish below 200mm
    $10 for Fish Above 200mm

As I need to drain down the level of the tank to allow me to catch the fish without causing them too much stress I will only be selling them in lots of 10 or More.

I have uploaded a couple of photos of the fish, they don't cooperate too well when you want them to lay still next to a tap measure.

IMG_3148.JPG IMG_3154.JPG IMG_3149.JPG

I live near Samford Valley on Brisbane's north side, PM me if you are interested.

Tony

sigistovell likes this.