1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..
    Dismiss Notice

Important Aquaponics survey

Discussion in 'General Aquaponics discussion - Aquaponics system ' started by malcolm L mccallum, Feb 8, 2019.

1. malcolm L mccallum

malcolm L mccallum New Member

United States
    State:
    Langston
    City:
    Langston
    I am the cooperative research and extension advisor for Aquaponics in Oklahoma. We are circulating the below linked survey to formulate strategies to assist and serve this community. Although our primary focus is Oklahoma, anyone is welcome to do the survey. If from other regiobs, just answer questions as if they bb pertained to your region . We will sort them into regional groups . This is part of our land grant mission through the farm bill.
    The survey is linked below! Please copy and paste it I to your browser. As my acct. Is too new to post links.

https://

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSedCH7iBOuA1RyxNDHTgk0DZ4xNu7u_WgTKUFgUR_vRL1ujdA/viewform?usp=sf_link

2. Bryce duke

Bryce duke New Member

Australia
    State:
    Queensland
    City:
    Roma
    Hi Malcolm.

In the survey, there are a few questions where it demands an answer for every line, and there is no option for if its not applicable. For example the sales Question

To which outlets did your organization sell aquaponics-raised food during the previous 12 mo.? * The only options are for Plant products or Animal products to each line. there is no option to say we provided neither to that specific line. There is no way to continue with the survey until it has an answer each line.

Also a question asks if you are in teh US or not. I've selected no. The very next question demands to know which US state you are in and its a mandatory answer.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
  3. malcolm L mccallum

malcolm L mccallum New Member

United States
    State:
    Langston
    City:
    Langston
    Sounds like I have to change a setting somewhere. Thanks, I'll go in and fix!