1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..
    Dismiss Notice
  1. IggyIggy

IggyIggy New Member

South Africa
    State:
    Gauteng
    City:
    Johannesburg
    Hi All,

I am having trouble finding an affordable IBC Tank for my first system. I have all the rest i need to get my system, accept my GB and my fish tank. (Which is pretty much the heart of it all I suppose)

Two things.

1) Are there any South Africans on here that could point me in the right direction to get an affordable IBC Tank?

2) Could I use a 250 L drum that is cut iin half lengthwise for my GB's?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Quite_Frankly

Quite_Frankly New Member

Where in SA are you based. JHB seems to have lots of adverts for IBCs at R850

Quite Frankly