1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from Dubai and my Bio-dome classroom

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Shar, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Shar

Shar New Member

UAE
    State:
    Dubai
    City:
    Dubai
    Hi All

I have just signed up to this forum. I have recently started a new teaching position and my classroom will be a bio-dome with a big aquaponics tank in the middle and a smaller one as well. I know nothing about aquaponics so hoping to learn a lot through reading this forum and also hoping there will be people with lots of knowledge happy to answer my questions. I am living in sunny Dubai. Thank you for accepting me :)

2. Yabbies4me

Yabbies4me Administrator Staff Member

Australia
    State:
    W.A.
    City:
    Perth
    Hi Shar, Welcome!

Do you have any pics of the bio-dome and systems.