1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..
    Dismiss Notice

For the People living in Adelaide

Discussion in 'Heating or Cooling of your AP system.' started by yoodles, Oct 14, 2014.

1. yoodles

yoodles VIP Supporter

Australia
    State:
    SA
    City:
    Mount Barker
    Hi Guys,

this Saturday (18th) im going to Blanchetown to pickup a heap of cheap 50mm coolroom panel in 1x1m and (i think) 1x1.5m
    50mm think.

See this gumtree add

At this stage im going to be grabbing around 30 bits for myself for insulating fish tanks and a new dwc system and possible part of a wall on my shed

Ive got the price down to $7.5 for each panel

If anyone wants just a few sheets id be happy to buy extra and get them down to my place in mount barker for easier pickup for say $9.5 a panel (cover fuel for the 4 hour round trip to grab them)
    Let me know if anyone wants me to grab a couple of extra sheets.

they were all brand new offcuts.

Cheers

Jesse