1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..
    Dismiss Notice

Expanding foam

Discussion in 'Gardening Discussion - Other gardening systems.' started by karlfk, Oct 29, 2014.

1. karlfk

karlfk Member

australia
    State:
    western australia
    City:
    perth
    Hi all

been very busy at home and work but more in the yard, My Aquaponics system is doing very well with thanks from this site, now were building a Kio Pond and going to tie it in to run into my grow beds and then drain back into the pond.

Just wondering if any one knows what product would be fish safe at Bunnings, I'm looking for expanding foam

cheers Karl