1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Aquaponics system in Melbourne

Discussion in 'For sale - Lost - Found - Wanted - and such stuff.' started by Edvanr, May 21, 2016.

1. Edvanr

Edvanr Member

Hi Guys,
    Unfortunately i have to pack up my beloved system. Here is a quick overview...
    • 5 x Grow Beds (300l each)
    • 400l Sump
    • 100l swirl filter
    • 1000l Fish tank
    • All pumps, plumbing and fittings
    • All the framework to hold the grow beds...etc
    • 30 silver perch close to plate size
    I did a lot of research and spent countless hours designing this system and it has been amazing.

I have no idea what it is worth, i spent quite a bit of money setting it up but I am more interested in handing it over to someone who really has a love for aquaponics and will get the most out of the system. Feel free to make me an offer

You will need to have a good plan in place for transporting it, probably a decent trailer or truck.... I can probably help rig up a mobile air pump to help transport the fish, or they might end up getting eaten if it gets too hard.. :)

Here is a video overview, call me if you want more info 0410 334 000. I am in Northcote...

Cheers,
    Ed.

2. Murray

Murray Site Admin Staff Member

Australia
    State:
    Queensland
    City:
    Brisbane
    It is a shame, but I hope you can find a good home for all the gear and the fish.

3. baptism

baptism New Member

Austrialia
    State:
    Victoria
    City:
    Cranbourne
    Hey Edvan,

How much are you looking for?
    I'm in the process of building a system, had a leftover ibc from the previous home owners, but I'm based in Cranbourne.

Cheers,
    Adrian