1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..
    Dismiss Notice

Blackberries

Discussion in 'Gardening Discussion - Other gardening systems.' started by Tracy Holz, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Tracy Holz

Tracy Holz Member

This is from our Blackberries - we have a lot is under statement... This time of year when they are in full season we get about 10-15 pounds a day. Love blackberries :)

2013-07-10 07.30.23.jpg

2. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Super Moderator

Australia
    State:
    South Australia
    City:
    Adelaide
    Nice Tracy....

I love the fruit...But the bush sucks....

Wild blackberries are classified as a pest over here...

They are a real pain to try and kill off when you are clearing them out from a paddock...That's for sure...

I envy the amount of fruit you are getting...Plenty of pies and jam being made in Tracy's household I'll bet....

Enjoy...

Cheers.

3. Tracy Holz

Tracy Holz Member

Best part - thorn-less!!! Going to try to make some blackberry wine for the first time. I make some Blackberry Wit beer last year - was good...