1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..
    Dismiss Notice

Balcony Maximus Maximus! (Brisbane)

Discussion in 'For sale - Lost - Found - Wanted - and such stuff.' started by jaybee, Dec 14, 2015.

1. jaybee

jaybee Member

Australia
    State:
    Qld
    City:
    Samford
    Hi All,

My Samford Aquaponics must draw to an end, we're down-sizing with a nomadic lifestyle in mind, so I am offering my extended Balcony Maximus for sale at the knock-down price of $1750 for anyone interested.

This is a complete kit which has been extended to include an extra full sized bed which can either be used as floating raft or grow bed (if you add some media). I have also got my 'chive-o-ponics' too which is pumping out the herbs as usual. I am currently running fishless, but will include plenty of fish food to get you started.

This has been an incredibly reliable system and amazingly productive: http://www.aquaponics.net.au/forum/threads/samford-balcony-maximus.557/ The site is fully accessible by truck/forklift so if you can, you can take the main two beds away fully intact, plants and all!

Drop me a PM and we can discuss!

Thanks, Jonathan.
    20151214_180314 (Large).jpg 20151214_181234 (Large).jpg

Attached Files:

2. Murray

Murray Site Admin Staff Member

Australia
    State:
    Queensland
    City:
    Brisbane
    It is indeed an excellent system. Has a good track record of production.
    Still got the telescopes?

3. jaybee

jaybee Member

Australia
    State:
    Qld
    City:
    Samford
    It has been an absolutely fantastic system - tough as all hell and never misses a beat. And my Aquaponics adventures will be resumed one day for sure :)

The observatory has been very productive - and somewhat more difficult to relocate! Thankfully we are making plans early...

4. jaybee

jaybee Member

Australia
    State:
    Qld
    City:
    Samford
    Pending...

5. andyholloway

andyholloway Super Moderator

Australia
    State: