1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..
    Dismiss Notice

$700 The Lot ONO

Discussion in 'For sale - Lost - Found - Wanted - and such stuff.' started by Tony Campton, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Tony Campton

Tony Campton New Member

Australia
    State:
    Queensland
    City:
    Cooroibah
    Tony Campton here after about 2+ years of Brain Dead and all this time my large system has been ticking along.
    But due to old age and a few operations it has to stop, so.
    4 Sale at $700 ono
    4 x 1000lt pallet tanks, tops cut and a setup for a through connected 100mm pipe mounted on the outside.
    3 x grey Tanks (ex CSIRO yabby grow test) about 2m x .600 wide and .300 deep ( these have been used to grow Duck weed and they just love grow bags ) ( and there is a number of grey square tubs that fit into these that I fill with Gravel, makes it easy to move them even with plants in them
    3 x pumps large to small plus a Large Spa pump from a Juzzuki.
    Top End Air pump with about 12 0utlets (Green thing from fish shop)
    3 x Bath Tubs set up for auto drain (2 Have a High Frame)
    Huge amount of pipe and fittings (a couple of boxes of allsorts)
    Huge amount of computer operated taps ( computer as well (small in line thing but no instructions))
    Up to 12 Large Gold Fish and 10+ 18month old Jade pearch (you could start eating as soon as you are home)
    1 x Glass Fish Tank plus all the stuff that goes with it
    Plus a bunch of other stuff
    It all has to go in one lot to your place or a tip as long as there is nothing left. ( Not My Rules )
    Ph 0498 998 218 after 11am any day
    I am at the top end of The Sunshine Coast 8k,s north of Noosa
    You will need a 12v air pump to carry away all the Fish

2. herefishyfishyfishy

herefishyfishyfishy New Member

Australia
    State:
    QLD
    City:
    Noosa
    Hi Tony, I know it has been a while, but do you still have this system?